- Swedish massage is a classic full body massage technique that relaxes tension in the body and promotes circulation. This accompanied by rubbing the with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart.
Top to Toe massage: £45 (90 Minutes)
- This warming massage relaxes tired, aching muscles, soothes away tension, improves circulation and mind wellness. Recommended for back pain, arthritic pain, stress, anxiety and insomnia. It will usually start by massaging your back and neck, then the legs, arms, hands and the feet.
Upper and Lower Back: £20 (30 Minutes)
- Using Swedish Massage techniques but concentrating mostly on the lower back, upper back and neck. This is more suitable if you suffer with lower back and shoulder pain.
Aroma Wellness: £45 (60 Minutes)
- Brings together elements of Swedish Massage with the therapeutic qualities of essential oils to strengthen the bodies vital energy, resulting in renewed spirits and wellness.
Hot Himalayan Salt Stone: £45 (60 Minutes)
- Choose from the pink salt stone or salt stone crystals from the Himalayas that are revered for their healing effects. This massage combines all the healing properties of Himalayan salt with gliding massage strokes to create a deeply relaxing and healing treatment. This treatment eliminate toxins, stimulate circulation and soothes sore muscles with this relaxing scrub.
Hot Stones: £45 (60 Minutes)
- Stones are heated in hot water and are placed on the energy points on the body to promote deep relaxation. Smaller stones are used to massage the arms and legs, while the heat relieves muscle tension.
Reflexology: £25 (50 Minutes)
- An holistic treatment based on the premise that reflex zones in the feet and hand correspond to all body systems. Pressure is applied to different zones to promote healing and overall well being.
For an additional £5 Soul Triage will add a bespoke foot soak that meets your needs.